Columbia Fashion Week is seeking hardworking, dedicated and enthusiastic individuals willing to work in a team environment ! Columbia Fashion Week is the Capital City largest multi-day fashion event production. If you have a passion for fashion or business, there are a variety of opportunities available.
- INFLUENCER COORIDINATOR
- SPONSORSHIP COORDINATOR
- BUSINESS OUTREACH SPECIALIST
- ASSISTANT MODEL COORDINATOR
- VENDOR COORDINATOR
- PUBLISHER COORDINATOR
- COLAFW ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP COORDINATOR
- We asked that you commit a minimum of 5 hours a month and present to volunteer at events.
- Internship positions are reserved for students and must be connected to a class for grading. **Exceptions are made based on references.**