PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST DESCRIPTION
Digital Marketing Specialists should help maintain an intriguing message for your company and help with research to ensure your offerings come close to what's being offered by your brand. They should keep an eye on data that shows changing trends in advertising consumption and ensure that potential clients and consumers view your company’s.
- Research advertising trends
- SWOT Analysis
- Decide on appropriate placement of ads
- Determine what content will reach customers
- Develop projects to create content
- Publish digital marketing content online
- Implement email marketing campaigns
- Measure digital traffic
- Monitor social media and Google Analytics
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools
- Report on the growth and analytics of campaigns to stakeholders
- College Student or Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Business Savvy
- Research Ability
- Digital Literacy
- Organized Work Habits
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to always represent a company professionally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Flexible schedule