FASHION OUTREACH SPECIALIST DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a motivated individual to assists in building relationships with Fashion Designers, Stylists and clothing boutiques. This position will maintain relationships with business clients and address their needs, and complete a range of administrative duties. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers regularly.
- Identify new brands and businesses to bring onto Columbia Fashion Week platform.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Providing effective administrative support.
- College Student or Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Flexible schedule