CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER DESCRIPTION
Creative Team volunteers are responsible for generating attention-grabbing ideas that will entice the consumer or target audience. Members of the team work together to develop conceptual campaigns designed to highlight fashion, provide fashion advice; choosing and co-ordinating outfits for models in photo shoots; and choosing props and accessories and preparing them for shoots, choosing shoot locations and concepts.
- Campaign concept creative shoot concepts
- Keeping up to date with current and changing trends in fashion and design.
- Opportunities to style monthly photoshoots
- Advice on fashion styling for visuals.
- Selecting the most appropriate pieces from collections and ranges for the shoot.
- Sourcing props for shoots.
- Supervising photo shoots
- Working under the instructions Creative Coordinator Manager.
- Ensuring shoot area is clean and organized.
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Inspecting clothes, accessories and props sourced for shoots.
- Experience in styling and/or design
- Digital portfolio of previous work
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.
- Flexible schedule
- Team Perks
- Access to fashion week events
- Industry networking