BUSINESS OUTREACH SPECIALIST DESCRIPTION
We are seeking a motivated Business Outreach Specialist to assists Sponsorship Coordinator in building relationships with local businesses. This position will maintain relationships with business clients and address their needs, and complete a range of administrative duties. To excel in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers regularly.
- Identify new business partnership opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Providing effective administrative support.
- Junior or Senior College Student or Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Flexible schedule